- GPA: 3.0
- GRE: Required
- Applicant Statement/Letter of Intent: Required (remove completely if not required)
- Letters of Recommendation: Required, 3 Letters
- Additional Requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in a natural science from a college or university
- Be sponsored by a biology faculty member with dissertation advisor status
- International graduate student applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit a score for Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or for the International English Language Testing System (IETLS). A score of 80 on the iBT TOEFL or 6.5 overall on the IETLS is required.
As these candidates will be dually enrolled in two graduate degree programs, candidates must complete minimum of 32 credit hours towards their MS in Forensic Science degree with a grade of ‘C’ or higher and a cumulative GPA of 3.0. The report option must be completed and accepted by the University before full transition towards the PhD.
For additional requirements, consult the Graduate Catalog.