The Professional Science Masters in Forensic Science is an innovative program that enables students to pursue advanced training in the forensic sciences while developing highly valued management skills.
The program provides a cutting-edge online curriculum in forensic science with coursework in management that is designed to provide professional development opportunities.
In addition, the PSMFS students will have access to
The program's final project is a “real-world” internship in a private- or public-sector forensic science enterprise.
- 16-month cohort-based program
- Online courses with practical skills including hands-on learning and
- Includes distance learning opportunities for those working full-time
- Provides connections to potential employers through internships
- Multidisciplinary/interdisciplinary courses to make students competitive
- Develops professional skills: communication, expert testimony, forensic science, leadership, business and management
- Professionals currently working in federal, state or private crime laboratories, medical examiner’s laboratories
law enforcement agencies looking and to advance career for
- Professionals interested in STEM education
- Individuals pursuing an exciting and growing career in areas
like:DNA/biology, forensic toxicology, medicolegal death investigations, seized drugs, explosives, fire debris, gunshot residues, document examinations, forensic geology, wildlife forensics andtrace evidence
- Professionals in federal, state or private crime laboratories, medical examiner’s laboratories and law enforcement agencies who would like to progress to leadership positions.
- Professionals interested in STEM education.
- Individuals pursuing a career in areas such as DNA/biology, forensic toxicology, medicolegal death investigations, seized drugs, explosives, fire debris, wildlife forensics
trace evidence. and