Advisory Board Members
IFRI External Advisory Board Members:
- Dr. Diane Boland Director, Miami Dade Medical Examiner, Toxocology Laboratory
- Brad Campbell Director, DEA Southeast Laboratory
- Cristian Carranza Administrative Director Office Innovation and Accountability, MDCPS
- Dr. Cecelia Crouse Director, Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
- Carol Henderson Director, National Clearinghouse for Science, Technology and the Law / Professor of Law
- Craig Johnson President and CEO, Field Forensics Inc., Largo FL
- Layda Nasr Principal, Law Enforcement Memorial High School, Miami-Dade County Public School
- Kevin Lothridge Executive Director and CEO, NFSTC, Largo FL
- Claudine Carter-Pereira Director, Broward Sherriff's office Forensic Laboratory
- Stephanie Stoiloff Senior Bureau Commander, Miami Dade Police Forensic Lab
- Agnes Winokur Associate Director, DEA Southeast Laboratory
IFRI Internal Advisory Board Members:
- Dr. Jose Almirall Director, IFRI/and Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Dr. Nadja Schreiber Compo Co-Director, Legal Psychology, FIU
- Dr. Anthony DeCaprio Director, FATF and Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Dr. Bruce McCord IFRI, Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Dr. Ken Furton Provost, FIU/Professor of Chemistry/IFRI Director Emeritus
- Dr. Howard Holness Chief of Academic Administration, Office of the Provost, FIU
- Dr. Kalai Mathee College of Medicine, FIU/IFRI
- Dr. DeEtta Mills Director, DNA Profiling Facility Professor of Biological Sciences
- Dr. Walter Van Hamme Director, School of Integrated Science and Humanity (SISH)/CASE
- Dr. Jeff Wells IFRI, Assoc. Prof. of Biological Sciences
- Dr. Sara Casado Zapico IFRI, Graduate Program Director PSM-FS/Instructor of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Dr. Steven Lee IFRI, Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry
The Advisory Board enhances communication between the Institute, the law enforcement community and other forensic science centers concerning:
- The need for university courses, training programs and certification programs.
- The need for research to clarify difficult forensic science or law enforcement problems.
- Experts available to assist the forensic science and law enforcement community.
- Opportunities for extramural support for research programs.
- Opportunities for collaboration between forensic science research groups around the world.