Advisory Board Members
IFRI External Advisory Board Members:
- Diane M. Boland, PhD, DABFT, Lab Director and Chief Toxicologist, Miami-Dade Medical Examiner
- Brad Campbell, Director, DEA Southeast Laboratory, FIU
- Cecelia Crouse, Director, Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
- Carol Henderson, Director, National Clearinghouse for Science, Technology and the Law and Professor of Law, Stetson University College of Law
- Craig Johnson, President and CEO, Field Forensics Inc, Largo Florida
- Kevin Lothridge, Executive Director, NFSTC, Largo FL
- Nelson Santos, Director of Laboratory Division, DEA, Washington DC
- Christopher Shinn, Principal, Law Enforcement Memorial High School, Dade County
- Stephanie Stoiloff, Forensic Biology Section Chief, Miami-Dade Police Crime Lab
- Michael Wagner, Director, Broward County Forensic Toxicology Laboratory
- Agnes Winokur, Associate Director, DEA Southeast Laboratory
The Advisory Board enhances communication between the Institute, the law enforcement community and other forensic science centers concerning:
- The need for university courses, training programs and certification programs.
- The need for research to clarify difficult forensic science or law enforcement problems.
- Experts available to assist the forensic science and law enforcement community.
- Opportunities for extramural support for research programs.
- Opportunities for collaboration between forensic science research groups around the world.